1. When you are sad — I will jump on the person who made you sad
like a spider monkey jacked up on mountain dew.
2. When you are blue — I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile — I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared — I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried — I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused — I will use little words.
7. When you are sick — Stay away from me until you are well
Again. I don’t want whatever you have.
8. When you fall — I will point and laugh at your clumsy butt.
9. This is my oath…. I pledge it to the end. ”Why?” you may ask.
”Because…you are my friend”.
Friendship is like peeing in your pants;
everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth..
by Mark Alan Keyser